1. If you're storing tables and other furniture, remove legs
2. Whenever possible, place dressers and tables top-to-top to save space.
3. Store tabletops and sofas on end, to save space.
4. Use trash cans to store shovels, hoes and rakes or tape them together
-Keep from knocking them over
5. Use valuable space inside dresser drawers and larger appliances, such as stoves and refrigerators, to store small items such as towels, linens and small, fragile items. Secure items in drawer by filling empty spaces with towels or packing paper.