Here is what you'll need!
Cinnamon Roll Apple Pie
5 granny smith apples
2 cans cinnamon rolls
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1. Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C and spray a pie dish with nonstick oil.
2. Peel and cut the apples into thin slices and place in a bowl.
3. Add sugar, cinnamon and cornstarch to apples and stir.
4. Cut each cinnamon roll in half and roll out with flour until thin.
5. Layer the bottom of the pie dish with the flattened cinnamon rolls to create a bottom crust.
6. Add the apples and layer the rest of the rolls on top to create a closed crust, pinch any holes together with your fingers.
7. Cover with foil and bake for 35 minutes.
8. Remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes uncovered.
9. Allow the pie to cool and drizzle with icing.